Saturday, February 8, 2014

Please Subscribe!

Thank You for your interest! TrainingTable.org is an exciting virtual experience so closely resembling my passion and profession as an Athletic Trainer. 

My hope is that you are compelled by my posts to actively pursuit the healthy you with healthy habits, positive energy and self help for injuries and common aliments.
Start off the week with MOTIVATION MONDAYS using my perspective on scenes from movies, pictures and quotes. 

My WEDNESDAY WINERS is for my complainers out there. I answer questions about injuries and recovery from workouts, training and general aches and pains.

FOOD FRIDAYS I share ways to make sinful foods and discuss why they are good and healthy options that don't taste like cardboard or paste.

Please subscribe to get all the inside information & feel free to "share" and comment! 
- Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment